Friday, February 24, 2012

Introduction to myself and my purpose

Hey everyone, I want to thank you all for checking out my first blog ever on this. Just wanted to start out with a little bit about me. I'm Cesar and I work full nights 5 nights a week at a job full time, and I go home and create music in the early mornings after work. I own a small music business named DJ Remixed Entertainment and I'm a music producer who recently started sound engineering, song writing, and recording my own work. I produce for very talented artists from L.A., Chicago, Boston, Texas, and now Montreal Canada :) (pretty awesome huh!). Well I have a passion for the music but my job cuts back my time and takes my energy away, and I want to do music but not for the necessity of money, but for the love of this amazing art. I've been searching for a path to replace that job and have more time for myself, as well as my family and I finally found the right vehicle for it. I'm excited, I've found a way to not only retire myself young, but also help retire my parents. That means more music for you, and more free time for me!

Baby steps towards your dreams:

Just wanted to let all the dreamers out there know to keep dreaming and never give up on those dreams, know where you are today and where you want to be, and find a path from A to Z. Only you know what is best for you and we only have one shot to live in this world so make it your best shot :) So if you have goals and dreams in your closet put away, pull them back out, dust them off, and be like a child and dream once again, but this time, find a way to make those dreams come true. It won't be easy, but when they come true, they will be worth every bit of effort. Dream big, because only big dreams are miraculous.

Thanks for reading, I've never had a blog before so hope this was worth your time. Leave feedback!
-Cesar D. Lima aka Yo Homeboi Julius C, CEO of DJ Remixed Entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment